[Cu-wireless] meeting 1/20/02

David Young dyoung at onthejob.net
Sun Jan 20 16:19:42 CST 2002

Mark installed RedHat 7.0 on one of our "routers."

I repaired the severed power cord for IMC's LCD display.

Peter finished his stove-pipe antenna.  We will test it momentarily at
Orchard Downs.

My sentiment, which a few people seconded, was that our materials and
tools are considerably less organized at IMC than at Sascha's, especially
owing to crowding and messiness in the back room. I am going to discuss
with Sascha what our options in the IMC space are.

David Young                   On the Job Consulting
dyoung at onthejob.net     Urbana, IL * (217) 278-3933