[Cu-wireless] (no subject)

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at students.uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 23 13:41:15 CST 2002

Hi Cung,

The most important element will be organizing a group of committed people
who are willing to put in the time and energy to make the project work.
We are lucky enough to have a core group of 8-10 participants who are
working on the project.  Two places to start looking at things would be
www.consume.net and www.seattlewireless.com of course, we can always
provide pointers along the way.

Keep in touch,

--Sascha