[Cu-wireless] Kumar Lab Visit:

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at students.uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 30 17:30:56 CST 2002

Who is coming to the Kumar lab on Wednesday the 6th at 11:15 (we'll meet
at 11 in the lobby of CSL at 11).  The lab folks are interested in our
backgrounds and what we're interested in knowing about. Again, if you are
planning to attend, please let me know as this will help them to decide
what to spend our time looking at.

Please let me know ASAP so I can get back with them.

--Sascha

P.S. For those who don't know, this lab has been working on wireless
network issues for years and they would be a really good resource to have
on our side.  Check out: http://black1.csl.uiuc.edu/~prkumar/ for more
info and please let me know if you're interested in coming.