[Cu-wireless] website update:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Thu Jul 18 10:35:42 CDT 2002

several folks have offered to revamp the website.  because our website is
not the main thrust of our organization, i don't think we need to create a
consensus around how to revamp it.  we should, however, empower one or two
people to make changes and update it -- which would allow the rest of us
to stay focused on building the network.  so, if you're interested in
working on the website, contact zach <zach at ucimc.org> and he'll get you
the info you'd need to start changing things.  most importantly, send
e-mail updates to the wireless list of changes made so that we're all in
the loop.

--sascha