[Cu-wireless] uc-wireless website

Chase Phillips shepard at ameth.org
Thu Jul 18 12:15:48 CDT 2002

Zach,

I have expressed an interest in working on the website, and others have,
too.  Some of us at last night's (really informative) meeting talked more
about this and I felt that the most important thing was to start spinning
out ideas for an overall, coherent site layout.  I plan on sending my
prelim sketch of content and page layout to Mark, thought we'd bounce it
off one another for a few iterations, and then send it to the list for
comments and suggestions before updating the actual site.

The more people involved in this process the better, but I am most
definitely more interested in seeing some 'forward' progress made rather
than being tied up discussing a design or site layout for weeks upon
weeks.  _Someone_ has to take this one by the horns, so if anybody out
there thinks it should be them rather than me advocating a certain way of
doing things, now's your chance to speak up!

Otherwise I will proceed with the initial site layout ideas I had and
discuss them with Mark, passing them onto the list (asap).

regards,
Chase Phillips
--
  shepard at ameth.org ][ -111--0010-0-1100-101-000-01--10