[Cu-wireless] punching/drilling/sawing steel?

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 13 21:48:51 CDT 2002

Dave,
You are right. They use a special punch and a big machine to put the
hole in the metal with it for the flat-sided holes. You'll either have
to drill multiple holes using a much smaller hole and then file it to
proper shape (a real pain in the butt, I bet) or you'll just have to
settle for the round hole.
Mike Lehman