[Cu-wireless] ecommwireless.com order

David Young dyoung at onthejob.net
Tue Mar 5 15:49:35 CST 2002

Y'all,

I have amended the order.

   5 Lucent to N male pigtails                             $26.06 each
   (2 for Sascha, 2 for Zach, 1 for Mark)

   2 reverse-polarity SMA male to N male pigtails          $19.52 each

   150 feet of LMR400 coax                                 $.48 / foot

   6 crimp-type female N connectors for LMR400              $5.21 each

   6 crimp-type   male N connectors for LMR400              $5.32 each

Dave