[Cu-wireless] ecommwireless.com order

David Young dyoung at onthejob.net
Mon Mar 11 20:50:12 CST 2002

I found these parts on my porch tonight:

    5 Lucent to N male pigtails                             $26.06 each
    (2 for Sascha, 2 for Zach, 1 for Mark)

    150 feet of LMR400 coax                                 $.48 / foot

    6 crimp-type female N connectors for LMR400              $5.21 each

    6 crimp-type   male N connectors for LMR400              $5.32 each

One of the pigtails was damaged in transit. On the Lucent-proprietary
end, one of the four "fingers" that make the outside connection broke.
I think it is still usable, but considering that it in its lifetime it
need lose one more finger to become a $26 piece of junk, please let me
exchange it for a whole one.

On back-order are two RP-SMA male to N male pigtails.

To attach N connectors, we can borrow the crimper and purpose-made coax
stripper from Peter. I thought to order those, but because of their
jaw-dropping price, I did not.

I still have not ordered N-female, panel-mount connectors. We are mooching
off Peter's. It would be polite to compensate him, since they must be
$5 a piece.

Dave