[Cu-wireless] meeting reminder

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Mon May 6 13:52:23 CDT 2002

The next design meeting will be on Tuesday, May 7 from 8pm-9pm at
Zach's house (107 W. Washington, Urbana). This meeting will be kept
strictly to 1 hour.

The next general meeting will be on Tuesday, May 14 from 6pm-8pm at
Zach's house. We need to line up a speaker for this meeting. I'd like
to have someone talk about how various routing protocols work (OSPF,
BGP, RSPF, RIP, etc). Any takers?