[Cu-wireless] our webpage:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Tue May 7 16:22:13 CDT 2002

hi all,

i've been talking with possible funders, filling out applications, etc.
and was a bit embarrassed to have to refer folks to our website.  it would
be great if someone would be willing to spend the time to revamp it.  i
think the wireless project has incredible potential; and, thanks to the
committment and energies of a core group of folks, we've recently been
making some tremendous strides.

we are very much on the cutting edge of this new technology, and stand a
good chance of getting funding from foundations and the like.  it would be
nice to have a website that showcased what we are doing, the potential for
the project, and why funding would be so great.  also, as we get software
and hardware figured out, we will want to disseminate our successes and
will want a usable website interface for, for example, downloading antenna
building specs, or the latest cd-rom bootable wireless node software.

is anyone interested in heading this up?

serious inquiries only, please,

--sascha