[Cu-wireless] our webpage:

Scott Parrish admin at chicagoarea.net
Tue May 7 18:34:28 CDT 2002

The more I think about it, the better Nuke sounds.  What it doesn't
already do, there are plugin's available for at freshmeat.net
Like a calendar, netmeeting room, project planning modules.

Zack, if that is your server, you might just load that up.
You just drop the code in the www directory, config apache, and run
a script that sets up the database. It is pretty brain dead, but needs
admin priv to several areas.

Then, you can pick from a list of visual styles or hack a few pieces
of custom art into one of the existing styles. And wha-la! You have
a kewl site designed for content management... : )