[Cu-wireless] wireless meeting tonight

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Tue May 21 16:15:06 CDT 2002

I am going to opt out of the wireless meeting tonight (8pm-9pm)
because I just don't have the time available to make it.

Folks are still welcome to meet at my house. I'm Cc'ing my roomates so
they know to expect you. Tonight's meeting is a planning meeting and
the focus should be on continuing the discussion regarding use of
OSPF. Perhaps some experiments can be done using our "wireless lab" in
my living room. Dave will show you around.

I may be in and out of the house but I will not get sucked into
discussion with the wireless folks.

I do however promise to really really get documentation of our
evolving standards online tonight (probably late tonight).