[Cu-wireless] Red Herring WIreless Internet hub cafe' ?

Michael Walcher solaraycer at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 3 21:16:38 CDT 2002

I work at the red herring Vegetarian Restaurant at 1209 W Oregon

( Just off the U of I Quad ) and am wondering if there is any interest in including the red herring in the wireless project.

    The Red Herring is a non-profit Vegetarian Restaurant in the basement of the channing-murray Foundation which is a Universalist Unitarian Organization

http://www.prairienet.org/channing-murray/

    It would be cool to have internet access in the restaurant & for the foundation in general.

Mike