[Cu-wireless] Red Herring WIreless Internet hub cafe' ?

Peter Folk pfolk at gargtech.com
Thu Oct 3 22:26:56 CDT 2002

>    I work at the red herring Vegetarian Restaurant at 1209 W Oregon
>    ( Just off the U of I Quad ) and am wondering if there is any interest
>    in including the red herring in the wireless project.

I think that's a little bit out of the grassroots-wireless-project's
current range, but there may be other options in the area ;^)

Peter

p.s. I wrote a less cryptic answer directly to Michael, but I didn't
want to spam the list with commercial drivel.  Is that correct, or
should I not worry about it?