[Cu-wireless] PrismII/Linksys WPC11 on Soekris Net4521

stephane at shimaore.net stephane at shimaore.net
Fri Oct 4 12:30:23 CDT 2002

Sascha & Dave,

Thanks for the details.

> For a graphical display of the existing network see:
> http://www.ucimc.org/newswire/display_any/7734

Just what I wanted! 8)

> [Note that the IMC will also soon be joining (which is located right
> where the map scale is in the upper right corner of the map).]

Fair enough.

I'll be testing the Soekris board in that area, just to see what happens.
I'm especially interested in how OSPF reacts when moving around.

If I have time I'll spend a couple hours cruising around to map the
coverage, too (unless a good soul already went out and did it). That'll
probably be on Sunday, if anybody is interested (I don't care about rain,
be warned).

Stephane