[Cu-wireless] PrismII/Linksys WPC11 on Soekris Net4521

David Young dyoung at ojctech.com
Fri Oct 4 13:09:37 CDT 2002

On Fri, Oct 04, 2002 at 12:30:23PM -0500, stephane at shimaore.net wrote:
> If I have time I'll spend a couple hours cruising around to map the
> coverage, too (unless a good soul already went out and did it). That'll
> probably be on Sunday, if anybody is interested (I don't care about rain,
> be warned).

Not even a bad soul has mapped the coverage. =) Note that coverage at
street-level will be a little misleading, since our antennas cast their
energy from rooftops to the horizon.

Hopefully Sascha and I will install at IMC this weekend. I will ask him
when he gets back from lunch.

dyoung at ojctech.com      Engineering from the Right Brain
                        Urbana, IL * (217) 278-3933