[Cu-wireless] Error encountered when attempting to download software images from website

niteshad at whopper.de niteshad at whopper.de
Mon Oct 21 14:14:27 CDT 2002

I just tried to download the floppy and CD images for the NetBSD
implementation of our router software.  Each time, Internet Explorer gave me an error:
"IE was not able to download <FILENAME> from www.cuwireless.net, the site
could not be opened, please try again later."

I SSH'd into groogroo to check if the files were on the server, and
couldn't find them.  Have the images actually been uploaded yet?

In other news, I thought that we had decided against using Channel 11 as
its 11 Mb/s channel would overlap with Tornadonet's 11 Mb/s channel on
Channel 10.  Could someone else please clarify this?

regards,

Mark

--
Sent through Global Message Exchange - http://www.gmx.net