next meeting? (was Re: [Cu-wireless] I would be interested...)

Chase Phillips shepard at ameth.org
Tue Oct 22 10:24:23 CDT 2002

I, too, would be interested in attending the next meeting. =)

It sucks that we're not all available to meet at the same time.  We should
pick a time when most of us can meet and kick the process back up.  It's
short notice, but I'm available to meet this week anytime past 6pm
tonight, Wednesday, or Thursday.  Anyone else want to meet?  Suggestions?

Chase Phillips
--
  shepard at ameth.org ][ -111--0010-0-1100-101-000-01--10
 http://www.ameth.org/ ][ 00-00-01-10--1-00-01-010111010-0