[Cu-wireless] 802.11 & multihop networks

Illustrious niteshad niteshad at linuxmail.org
Thu Apr 17 02:43:42 CDT 2003

I'm in.  I have a couple of ISA NICs and two or three CD-ROM drives in the 4x-8x range that are slotted for greater glory in some CU-wireless pod or another.

Sascha, for those of us who do not know the exact location of the new Chateau Meinrath, could you please provide an address and/or directions?  Where might we be able to park in your vicinity without inciting the ire of Urbana's Finest?

Perry, I still have that book that Seva wanted me to give to you.  It's in my car, so please remind me at the meeting.

Oh yes, I almost forgot, a friend of mine whose into rock climbing suggested that climbing harnesses and climbing rope (available at Champaign Surplus) might be just as effective for rooftop safety as the linemen's harnesses, while costing much less.  What does everyone else think?

BTW, are we planning on getting pizza for the first part of the meeting?

Looking forward to the new phase of the revolution.

best regards,

Mark