[Cu-wireless] More "goo" procured from Radio Shack

Illustrious niteshad niteshad at linuxmail.org
Tue Apr 22 06:10:06 CDT 2003

I've been making fairly regular visits to Radio Shack recently, mostly in regards to the surplus Cisco routers I've been trying to get operational as a means to study for the CCNA (fuses, serial adapters, etc.)  Anyway, don't look for coax sealant (aka "goo") at the Urbana Rad Shack, I bought all they had in stock.  I'll try to remember to bring it to the meeting next Sunday.

best regards,

Mark
http://www.linuxmail.org/