[Cu-wireless] More "goo" procured from Radio Shack

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Tue Apr 22 09:56:35 CDT 2003

On Tue, 22 Apr 2003, Illustrious niteshad wrote:

> Anyway, don't look for coax sealant (aka "goo") at the Urbana Rad Shack,
> I bought all they had in stock.  I'll try to remember to bring it to the
> meeting next Sunday.

excellent!  thanks Mark.

which brings up a good question -- are people interested in meeting next
Sunday afternoon?  i am presenting at a conference in Indiana, but i can
give dave or zach keys to my house and we can use that as a base of
operations.  if there's critical mass, i will call up various folks that
we would want to install at ahead of time and schedule installation times.
so what do folks think -- 1p.m. my house (412 w. Illinois st.) on Sunday
the 27th?

let me know,

--sascha