[Cu-wireless] specs for a compile server, anyone?

David Young dyoung at pobox.com
Wed Aug 27 09:48:22 CDT 2003

I am trying to produce a budget to buy an x86 server to host CUW
development.  It needs to have fast disks, a fast CPU, and plenty of RAM.
It will be headless, so a cheap video card is ok. What will a pretty
good system cost? Can somebody spec one out for me?

BTW, if I have a spec in time, this could go into a grant application
*today*.

(OJC's offer of a PowerMac still stands, but adapting the build script
to cross-compile will be a sink of time that I do not have.)