[Cu-wireless] specs for a compile server, anyone?

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Wed Aug 27 10:12:52 CDT 2003

http://www.c-computer.com/systems/

Dual AMD Opteron 240 Processors             $644.00
Motherboard Asus SK8N Mainboard             $259.00
Memory REG ECC DDR PC2100 1GB x 4         $1,220.00
Case Black Antec 4U Rackmount               $339.00
Power Supply 550W EPS12V                    $115.00
Hard Drive Maxtor 120GB SATA Hard Drive x2  $298.00
CD/DVD Recorder Black 52X24X52X/16X CDRW/DVD $85.00
Floppy Drive Black Samsung Floppy Drive      $13.00
Labor Build system Bare no O/S               $25.00
Extras Case Fan 8CM 4 pin                     $8.00
Extras ECS 6IN1 INT CARD READER               $8.00

SYSTEM SUBTOTAL =                         $3,014.00

Obviously a system could be built for arbitrarily more or less money
and be arbitrarily better or worse but this one is pretty damned
fine. The MB has built in SATA RAID for the dual drives, a built in
LAN, and builtin video.