[Cu-wireless] kernel problem (i think)

Madhur Nigam nigam at students.uiuc.edu
Thu Aug 28 13:42:52 CDT 2003

hello all

when i load the new build of 12th aug onto my computer (packard bell), it
stops loading netbsd after it recognizes the floppy drive. it worked a
couple of times on it and now it has stopped working. can anyone explain why
it would stop working suddenly?

on my dell computer it has always worked and after recognising the floppy it
does dome ipv6 stuff and loads the rest of the operating system.

however on my packard bell it has stopped working even though i didnt make
any changes to the netbsd.gz file or any other hardware change.

any leads would be helpful
thanks
madhur