[Cu-wireless] New iso images/pkg add

David Young dyoung at pobox.com
Sun Aug 17 16:44:51 CDT 2003

On Sun, Aug 17, 2003 at 03:32:27PM -0500, Madhur Nigam wrote:
> hello all,
>
> I want to include a few packages into the cu wireless build that i have so that i can use the security features that i have worked on. the packages are
>
> openssh-3.4.0.1

  Just so you know, 3.6.1 is the default for -current NetBSD sources.
  It should be installed on the CD-ROM.

> pty-redir-0.1
> ssh-ip-tunnel-1.0
>
> Now I have a netbsd machine too that runs netbsd 1.6. Can i somehow
> include these packages with the cu build on that machine and create a
> new iso image so that when burned i get the packages already included?
> If yes then can anyone tell me how to do that?

  In src/boot-image/pkgprep, add misc/pty-redir, security/ssh-ip-tunnel,
  and security/openssh to the variable PACKAGE_DIRS.

  In src/boot-image/buildit, there is an example of how to build a
  CD-ROM. You will need to change the paths to the sources. Also, leave
  off BUILD_SH_OPTS="-u -o" for your first build. We can look at this
  together either some evening this week or next weekend.

  I am going to send you a tar file containing my latest sources. They
  will contain that bug fix I told you about.