[Cu-wireless] kernel problem (i think)

David Young dyoung at pobox.com
Sat Aug 30 12:21:01 CDT 2003

On Fri, Aug 29, 2003 at 09:56:05PM -0500, Madhur Nigam wrote:
> i made the floppy and everything and it still stops at the same place.

I don't know what to tell you. I don't see any similar problem in
the PR database.

Does the Packard-Bell have ISA Plug'n'Play support?  On my computer,
the line directly after the fd0 attachment says

isapnp0: no ISA Plug 'n Play devices found

Possibly the hang happens there. It might help to change settings for
PnP in your BIOS, although that does not explain why this problem did
not happen before (or does it? I don't know anything about PnP).