[Cu-wireless] Wireless Programmers Meeting: Noon on Sunday at OJC Technologies

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Thu Dec 4 18:19:27 CST 2003

Hi all,

As Dave's mentioned -- two pressing issues have been identified (and there
may be others folks want to work on).  I agree with Dave that it's time
for a new wireless developers meeting.  So what about meeting at Noon on
Sunday?  Who can make this (and who can't make this who would otherwise
come)?  If we get critical mass we'll meet then (and maybe order pizza or
some-such.

We can meet at OJC Technologies -- 115 W. Main Street, Second Floor (you
can park for free on the second floor of the city parking structure and go
in the back door).

Let us know,

--Sascha