[Cu-wireless] two pressing development needs

Paul King pmking at students.uiuc.edu
Thu Dec 4 09:56:10 CST 2003

There's a LUG on UIUC that is looking for projects at the moment. They'd
been defunct for a while, but have been brought back to life this
semester. Perhaps they might be interested in helping out in some way with
current needs or any other ones. They may not know about the wireless
project, in any case, and it might be good to say hello.

Their website is at <http://www.acm.uiuc.edu/lug/>.

 ..:: paul

 Graduate Assistant
   EPRG (Electronic Publishing Research Group)
   Graduate School of Library & Information Science
   http://eprg.isrl.uiuc.edu/
 University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana, IL