[Cu-wireless] Your site/work is of benefit to our members

Wi-Fi Technology Admin webmaster at wi-fitechnology.com
Thu Feb 13 01:27:02 CST 2003

As your site/work appear to be of benefit to our members and visitors, we invite you to submit it to our directory. We appreciate your cooperation by adding the Wi-Fi Technology Forum link on your site.The WFTF is only 1 month old and is already ringing a lot of bells in the industry. We are a non-profit worldwide organization, manned mostly by volunteers.

If you need any further partnership information, I am here to answer you questions.

Best regards,

Ben

The Wi-Fi Technology Forum,
The world's first devoted wireless forum!
http://www.wi-fitechnology.com