members only posting feature (was Re: [Cu-wireless] Majordomo results: {Virus?} Onmouseout)

Chase Phillips shepard at ameth.org
Thu Feb 13 18:52:09 CST 2003

Thanks Sascha.  Now that I have gotten you to close the list to outside
influence I can hatch my evil plan "A" to rule the CU-Wireless forum!

/me winds his villainesque mustache around his fingers.

Chase "lunatic #2" Phillips
--
  shepard at ameth.org ][ -111--0010-0-1100-101-000-01--10
 http://www.ameth.org/ ][ 00-00-01-10--1-00-01-010111010-0