[Cu-wireless] Re: WET11

David Young dyoung at pobox.com
Fri Jan 24 00:39:18 CST 2003

If I understood your diagram right, each of the two routers has an
interface on 10.1.2.0/24. The first interface is ethernet; plugged into
it is the WET11. The interface on the second router is wireless. Correct?

Does the WET11 have an IP number in this whole scheme? The second router
does not accidentally addressing the WET11 by its IP or MAC, does it?

I would be interested to see a trace of what is going on at layers 2 and
3 on both the wired and wireless side. Will you produce a trace to share?

We may adopt IPv6 sooner rather than later. I wonder if the WET11 will
block IPv6?

Dave