what nodes? (was [Cu-wireless] Memory for nodes)

Jack McCabe jmmccabe at uiuc.edu
Fri Jan 24 01:06:28 CST 2003

I can get discounted rates on radios and antennas though a company I used to
work for in Hillside, IL.  Tell me what you need and I'll get a price for
you.  By the way, I'm new to the list and I am willing to help on any
installs or whatever projects come up.  I'm no expert but I'm willing to
learn.  I'm a member at WEFT (90.1FM community radio) and that's how I heard
about you guys.  I hope I can get involved. Thanks.

~Jack McCabe

jmmccabe at uiuc.edu
(217)344-3360
202 E Chalmers