[Cu-wireless] Node hardware recommendations

Kristjan Onu onu-cuw at 29.ca
Tue Jul 8 17:34:05 CDT 2003

Sascha Meinrath wrote:
> I have all the equipment you would need to buy and we can sell you
> any parts you need from our stockpiles.

Purchasing hardware from you would work well. For clarification, you
have long-range radio cards, PCI to PCMCIA adapters, antennas, cable
and connectors? I won't need to buy anything from retailers?

Arranging this before you leave might be helpful, though waiting a few
more weeks wouldn't be tragic. Will you be at the IMC anytime this
week?

Kristjan