[Cu-wireless] LOOK: New Community Wireless Network Website!!!

Paul King pmking at students.uiuc.edu
Fri Oct 3 18:42:39 CDT 2003

the site looks really nice. please let me know if any new nodes go online
and i need to update the connectivity map.

Paul M. King

 Graduate Student
 EPRG (Electronic Publishing Research Group)
 Graduate School of Library & Information Science
 http://eprg.isrl.uiuc.edu/
 University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana, IL