[Cu-wireless] kernel problem (i think)

Madhur Nigam nigam at students.uiuc.edu
Sat Sep 6 12:19:18 CDT 2003

hello david

actually i was wondering since my computer otherwise boots netbsd but it
doesnt do it with cu wireless build, did u make changes to the bsd kernel ?

i can run 1.6 with no problem but with cu build it runs into problem that i
have mentioned before.

also is it possible then that i use the netbsd.gz file that actually works
from the floppy and then just use the new CD build that we created on 24th
Aug in your office. u think that will work or will it create some conflicts.

what do u think of this idea.

thanks
madhur