[Cu-wireless] Meeting this Saturday -- Noon at CUWiN:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Mon Apr 12 12:48:28 CDT 2004

Hi all,

Just a reminder that we will be meeting this Saturday at Noon at the CUWiN
offices (115 West Main Street, Second Floor, in downtown Urbana).

Please note that I will be at a wireless summit in Amsterdam and Dave will
be presenting at a wireless meeting in Washington, D.C. -- there has been
an explosion of interest in the CUWiN project over the last couple months.

It is vitally important that we keep moving things forward -- so please
come this Saturday.  On the agenda:

1. CUWiN video -- our first intro video
2. Software updates
3. Grant updates
4. Documentation updates
5. [other additions?  just let me know]

--Sascha

--
Sascha Meinrath
Project Manager & President      *      Project Manager