[Cu-wireless] Download page

Chase Phillips shepard at ameth.org
Wed Apr 28 20:57:21 CDT 2004

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004, Sascha Meinrath wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Apr 2004, Willy Smith wrote:
>
> > http://www.cuwireless.net/downloads.html
> >
> > Also, when I try to wget the files, the server responds with a strange
> > message, that the file is anywhere from 1 megabyte to 8 megabytes.
>
> try again.
>
> > One last question - do you mind mirrors for the CD images?
>
> no, we want mirrors for the downloads...

To capture the ISOs and mirror them from my host I went to
www.cuwireless.net and was redirected to mirror.eggplant.coop.  At this
site only BitTorrent files are listed on the downloads page.  Do you only
want the BitTorrent files mirrored?  That sounds strange to me,
bandwidth-wise, so I thought I'd ask.  If a mirror is sought for only the
BitTorrent files, following URLs can be added to the growing mirror list:

  http://cuwin.ameth.org/staboot-01-Apr-2004.iso.gz.torrent
  http://cuwin.ameth.org/istaboot-01-Apr-2004.iso.gz.torrent

If you also want the CD-ROM images mirrored (and have the URL to them as I
am unable to find it), pass it along and I'll also mirror those files.

Chase