[Cu-wireless] Download page

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Thu Apr 29 10:40:10 CDT 2004

The ISO files were made unavailable due to a suspected impending
slashdotting. I didn't know Sascha had put out a call to mirror. I
interupted several ISO downloads that were in progress yesterday so
anything anyone got would probably be bad.

I suggest that people get the torrent software and use it to download
the ISO images from the torrent links. And then when some people have
that on their mirrors we can include links. My server's puny bandwidth
can't handle serving the ISOs.

Sascha, did we ever get slashdotted? Can we come down off of high
alert and undo our redirection to eggplant's mirror of the site?