[CUWiN] accept FreeNetworks peering agreement?

David Young dyoung at pobox.com
Sun Aug 22 23:45:12 CDT 2004

On Sun, Aug 22, 2004 at 07:03:46PM -0500, Bryan Cribbs wrote:
> I have no objections.  Do you know what is needed to
> satisfy section II.1 ?  (At a brief glance, I could not
> find examples of what other freenetworks have published
> on their sites).

Our "network design" document should suffice.  I will ask.

In light of the fact that freenetworks.org members are tunneling to
each other, we should re-work our IPv4 numbering scheme to use our 10/8
address reservation at freenetworks.org, 10.24/16.  While we are at it,
we should make the routes aggregable.  This is really going to pinch
the hack we use to make IPs out of MACs. :-) Just to stay focused on
our current development, we should postpone this change until next year.