[Cu-wireless] Reminder -- MEETING THIS SATURDAY: Feb 21 at Noon atthe CWN Office.

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Thu Feb 19 14:06:30 CST 2004

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004, Illustrious niteshad wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm interested in attending the meeting remotely via IRC.  I can access
> IRC on my PCS phone/PDA if I know the name of the IRC server we're using
> and the TCP port on which it's listening to the network.  Please post
> this info to the list.
>
> So who else is in for the IRC segment of the meeting?  Let's make this
> thing happen!
>
> regards,
>
> Mark

If we were to do this, the server would be:

irc.acornactivemedia.com

channel:

#cwn

port:

6667

But right now we only have one person interested and no volunteer to help
from the meeting-side of things...  I'll send out a confirmation e-mail if
this does end up happening right at the beginning of the meeting.

--Sascha

--
Sascha Meinrath
Project Manager & President      *      Project Manager