[Cu-wireless] Node location coordinator:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Fri Feb 27 09:40:22 CST 2004

p.s.

a few questions that we'd want to ask perspectives include:

1. Are you a home-owner?
2. Would you be willing to pay for your node or help offset the price of
the node?
3. How high is the roof of your building?
4. How long do you plan to stay at your current location?
5. What is your street address?

what else do we need to know?

--sascha

--
Sascha Meinrath
Project Manager & President      *      Project Manager