[Cu-wireless] 2wire's irresponsible new product

Illustrious niteshad niteshad at linuxmail.org
Sun Jan 25 15:26:18 CST 2004

It certainly does sound like this is bad news for everybody's shared bandwidth.  That being the case, what should we do about it?  Obviously 2wire has already made n (where n is very large) of these APs.  Would contacting the company and pointing out the ill-effects of their product on everybody's wireless networks (i.e. their own customers) do any good?