[CUWiN] I want info

david burlingame alyo46 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 27 14:41:09 CDT 2004

I have heard about C-U wireless and would like to get involved. I am moving into Beau no visa Courts at Orchard and Elm and do not yet have Broadband there. I also have a house at 3rd and University that now has DSL. I would like to either hook up to or set up a node at either or both locations.  I stopped by your office but did not find anyone.   I'm sorry I missed the node construction party last week but would like to check out future events.                    Thanks
                                                          David Burlingame    alyo46 at yahoo.com