[CUWiN] I want info

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Tue Jul 27 18:47:28 CDT 2004

Hi David,

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004, david burlingame wrote:

> I have heard about C-U wireless and would like to get involved. I am
> moving into Beau no visa Courts at Orchard and Elm and do not yet have
> Broadband there. I also have a house at 3rd and University that now has
> DSL. I would like to either hook up to or set up a node at either or
> both locations.  I stopped by your office but did not find anyone.  I'm
> sorry I missed the node construction party last week but would like to
> check out future events.  Thanks
>                                  David Burlingame    alyo46 at yahoo.com

The easiest way to get involved is to come to our next meeting.  We tend
to meet the third Saturday of each month; but our August meeting will be
usurped by the Community Wireless Networking summit that we're hosting
August 20-22.  You should definitely come out for it -- more info at:

http://www.communitywirelesssummit.org/

We'll also be hosting another node construction party in September after
the Summit, so look for announcements about that.

--Sascha

--
Sascha Meinrath
Project Manager & Pres.  *  Project Coordinator  *  Project Manager