[Cu-wireless] Anonymous CVS Access on Source Forge

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Wed Jun 2 02:00:20 CDT 2004

I've worked out the last remaining bugs in automating our svn2cvs
process and Source Forge's CVS tree is now completely up to date with
the latest sources from our developers SVN repository.

Here is our Source Forge page:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/wireless

Here is info about access Source Forge CVS for our project:
http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=89823

Here is a web interface to the source tree:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/wireless/cuw-trunk/

I have modified the svn2cvs script to handle sourceforge's SSH
flakiness and to insert a CVS tag (svn_xxx) for every SVN revision so
you can easily pull a given SVN revision from CVS.

There is a propagation delay between when we upload sources to Source
Forge and when they appear on Anonymous CVS at Source Forge. If the
.svnrev file in source forge isn't 820 or newer then you are not yet
seeing the sources that I uploaded today.

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/wireless/cuw-trunk/.svnrev?view=markup