[CUWiN] NMI Zone/Cloud Research

Bailey White baileyw at uga.edu
Thu Jun 10 12:57:30 CDT 2004

Dear Mr. Meinrath:

Thank you again for participating with us.  The link below
provides you with a summary of our understanding of the work
you have done.  This understanding is based entirely on
published sources such as press releases, articles, and web
sites.  Please review it and make additions and corrections
as needed.

http://www.nmi.uga.edu/research/zones/edit_zone.asp?ID=31

This information allows us to research the state of wireless
Zones and Clouds throughout the United States.  We appreciate
your help and are always willing to discuss any questions you
have about the research or the WAGZone, our Wi Fi City Cloud,
here in Athens, GA.

Sincerely,
Bailey

Bailey White