[Cu-wireless] Wireless Roaming (Mobile IP)

Suresh Rasaretnam sureshr at birdstep.com
Mon Mar 1 10:18:49 CST 2004

Hi,

I recently read an article on your wireless build out in Chicago. I would
like propose Mobile IP as a supplement to your network. Mobile IP Client
side software, enables a device (laptop, pda, etc.) to roam between
different access technologies:  WLAN, LAN, GSM/GPRS, CDMA 2000, etc.
Seamless mobility between various WiFi networks or between competing
technologies would add value to the customers offering.

I would be glad to setup a Webex demo of the technology, if you are
interested.

regards
Suresh

Suresh Rasaretnam
Sales Engineering, Mobile Technology AMPAC
Birdstep Technologies ASA.
206-351-3582 (Mobile)
206-748-5353
http://www.birdstep.com