[Cu-wireless] NSF NeTS Program Solicitation

Stephane Alnet stephane at nospam.shimaore.net
Sun Mar 7 10:04:00 CST 2004

> I cannot make an easy connection between wireless sensor networks and
> our project.

Too bad, I had a couple companies working on that kind of applications
asking me for the Soekris Linux images at the time my server was down.
So apparently we have at least the right platform for this. :)

More seriously, one application that I know tends to be advertised in
larger cities is video monitoring (highway surveillance, etc.). Not
sure what Urbana's (or Champaign's) needs are in the remote sensing
area. Maybe ideas will come once we get at the top of street lights
(OK, that may be a bit late for the grant this year..). :)

S.

--
Mayotte - http://stephane.alnet.free.fr/
No nospam.