[Cu-wireless] [Administrativia] Please subscribe to the list!

Stephane Alnet stephane at nospam.shimaore.net
Sun Mar 7 10:11:32 CST 2004

Quick recommendation to people who read about the project on-line (or
through the list) and want to participate: please subscribe to the
list!

We had to close the list to subscribers-only last year due to the
growing amount of spam we were getting. What this means is that if you
send an email to the list but you are not subscribed, your email will
be queued for one of the (volunteer) admins to clear up. Last week the
queue had 17 entries...

List subscription:

HTH,
S.