[Cu-wireless] Developers Guide Online:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Sun Mar 7 15:51:10 CST 2004

PLEASE FORWARD

Hi all,

If you are interested in becoming a developer on the Champaign-Urbana
Wireless Network (CUWiN), we've drafted a developers' guide explaining how
to get involved.  The guide is available for download at:

http://www.cuwireless.net/downloads.html

The guide includes information on:

1. Getting a user account on our development server.
2. How to access our subversion (like CVS) repository.
3. Information on the NetBSD Kernel & Userland Sources (including
how to check out and build sources, tools, kernel, etc.).
4. Information on NetBSD Packages Collection.

For more information, e-mail cu-wireless at cuwireless.net

--Sascha Meinrath
CUWiN Coordinator

--
Sascha Meinrath
Project Manager & President      *      Project Manager